Monday, September 12, 2005

Jordi Sneezed!!!

OOPS! I sneezed! Ghuzentite. Hee hee!
~Hello everyone! Jordi here! I have started my Junior year at Dixie High School (yay!) and everything is going great. I have great classes: weight training (ya... I work out), social dance (my fav), AP US History (HARD.. but gooood), Math (i luv it), English (easy as pie), Choir (la la la), Auto Tech Basic (Rather booring zzz), and Advanced Theater.
~Last week they held auditions for the school play Fiddler on the Roof... and guess what! I made it! I am a dancer and I totally excited! So you all could come see me if you like! The play will performed November 3, 4, 5, and 7th at 7:30 PM. If I have the dates wrong I will inform you. I will also let you know when tickets are available. If you can't make it, I will recieve a recording of the play and you can watch it IF you really want to!

Well... I will tune in later to give ya a little update on our family.... comment and let me know whats up!

SEEEEEE YA!

2 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger Jordi said...

who is dominique23julien?

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger pelegray said...

Thought I would swing by and regulate.

How is everyone?

Elder Gray

 

Post a Comment

<< Home